How to use AZ Screen Recorder & Record Your Android Screen!
How to use AZ Screen Recorder: AZ is the best recorder that can record your Lollipop screen easily. This is absolutely a handy app that you can enjoy using on your Android Lollipop Smartphone. This app has many good recording features which I will mention in this post. You can now make screencast beautiful videos using AZ screen recorder. All you need now is available in one app and using this you can get a high quality recording. In this post, I will tell you how to use AZ screen recorder app, keep reading this post to know more about this app.
How to use AZ Screen Recorder
Features of AZ screen recorder:
This AZ is the best video recording app that gives you a good record output. The app is devoid of any watermarks, frame loss, and time limit and gives you amazing video recording features. A red dot will appear on the lower corner of your screen, once the recording gets started. So, if you want to know few more stunning features of this video recording app then read the following.
- You can take full HD quality videos using this app.
- You don’t need to root access your device for using AZ screen recorder.
- You can customize timer to stop your recording.
- Select the directory for saving the recorded data files.
- You can easily record the game you are playing and watch it later.
- There is no length limit for recording with AZ which means you can take long videos easily.
- You can easily share and view or delete the recorded files.
- It has a magic button that controls your recording without showing the progress on the screen.
- It has the overlay front camera that helps you to record your face and emotions in a small overlay window.
- The recorded file can be dragged freely to any position of the screen and customized to your suitable size and opacity.
- You can draw some unique symbol using color directly on the screen.
- This app enables you to trim videos and this way you can keep only the important part of the video.
- You can convert your recorded video into GIF format easily from within the app.
- You can add some soundtrack of your own on the top of the video recorded.
Steps to use AZ screen recorder:
- For using AZ screen recorder first, you have to download the app successfully on your Android device.
- Launch the app from your mobile, and you will find the overlay of four buttons appearing.
- After the installation of the app, adjust the app by going to Settings.
- Tab on the gear icon to tweak the bit rate, frame rate, and recording resolution.
- You can open the app and easily navigate on the screen that you want to record.
- You can use all the features of this app while taking the video and later after capturing all the videos.
- Using AZ recorder, you can easily trip your videos and save only the necessary portion of the video.
- You can now Press the record button and do the recording using some of the features mentioned above.
- Once the recording gets completed, just press stop and saves it on your phone storage.
How to download AZ screen recorder app?
For downloading the AZ screen recorder app, just open your device Play Store. In the search bar, just type ‘AZ screen recorder’ and start searching. You will find a related result appearing on your mobile screen. Now open the app and install it directly by tapping on the “Install” button. So, this way you can easily install the app successfully on your Android Smartphone. The installation will be completed within a few minutes, and you will find the app on your device app drawer.
So, I hope that you are now aware of how to use AZ screen recorder app on your Android Lollipop. If you like some of the features of AZ that I mentioned in this post, then you can download the app from your official Google Play Store easily. Thus, you can now enjoy using AZ screen recorder and make beautiful screencast quality videos on your Smartphone.